Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Foiled again...



Well, I guess this was the first time I’ve been “foiled”, but just thought this was funny and wanted to share the love. I will post the top 5 things I liked about this prank:

Things I liked about this prank:

5: Each individual pen and pencil on my desk was individually wrapped.



4: The 50 gold fish that are now swimming in tiny water glasses in my office are starting to feel like family.



3: I’ve been able to chat with every person that has walked into our office today, because they have all been drawn to the futuristic glow of my office.



2: The Indian statue in my office looks like a big chocolate piece of candy.



1: An art professor brought his class to the office and spent a few minutes observing and discussed what it meant to each student, and then debated whether or not it was art.



Ah….good times.

8 comments:

Ryan Schmitz said...

If that is what an office will look like in the future, I'm getting a landscaping job.

Troy Current said...

That is so sweet! I wish I could have helped them put all of that up!

Sarah said...

it's art...it's hilarious

newarkbrooke said...

i love it. still. maybe tomorrow i will hobble in to see if you still have it all up.
= )

Anonymous said...

let's make a laser and sell it to the government, so we can get a Chipotle on campus

Anonymous said...

fa-la-la-cakes.

Anonymous said...

lolliepopikins.

whup dee dooo.

sifhdefe.

Nathan O. said...

I'm glad my photos made your blog. however, I do feel like the necessary crediting and citing was not done properly.

Consider this prank just the beginning of what happens when you decide to leave for Florida without us...

And just to clarify it, it really is art. Otherwise it is just an interpretation