Monday, November 19, 2007

Will the "real" archbishop please stand up?

My good friend Travis Keller recently posted a picture of the Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Douglas Williams on his blog. After seeing the Archbishop’s photo on Mr. Keller’s blog I couldn’t help but notice that Archbishop Williams has a striking resemblance to Cigar Aficionado editor Marvin R. Shanken.


The picture of Mr. Shanken is an older one, which could account for a little more hair and the 80's style glasses. But, I think the evidence is pretty overwhelming. And now you know the truth: That the Archbishop of Canterbury is secretly the editor and publisher of both Cigar Aficionado and Wine Spectator Magazine.

Bottom line: How cool is this guy? I may convert.

3 comments:

:::: Travis Keller :::: said...

it looks like we're both headed down the road of anglicanism.

Ryan Schmitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

count me in!